What exactly is Elevate Blue?
Elevate Blue is a venture studio / builder on the north shore of Lake Tahoe. We invest heavily in entrepreneurs and engineers, creating a highly unique tech scene high up in the Sierra Mountains, but with incredibly close proximity to Silicon Valley. Our CEOs and engineers have the best of both worlds - a picture-perfect setting on one of the purest lakes in the world, plus regular trips to Silicon Valley for education, meetups and social events.
We're actively looking for entrepreneurs and developers who are looking for a better lifestyle and greater challenges (and reward). This is not just a career change but a whole new way of life. Come see why our employees have escaped the rat race of the big markets (Silicon Valley, Silicon Beach, Silicon Alley, Silicon you fill in the blank…..) and are now enjoying clean mountain air and the most ideal setting to code and build truly groundbreaking startups. Oh…and with Nevada’s 0% state tax rate, it doesn’t take a math major to realize the income benefit ;)
What are we looking for?
This is a full time position – base salary, full benefits, and a sizeable equity stake in the company….plus all the added perks of working in one of the most beautiful places in the world, on the shores of Lake Tahoe.
Who are you?
- •Want to live where you vacation -- in Lake Tahoe
- •Desire a frictionless lifestyle
- •Care deeply about clean and functional code
- •Are particular about details
- •Your patience with real estate prices in big markets is exhausted
- •Your patience with traffic and constant crowds is exhausted
- •Good at math (i.e. – no NV state tax taken out of your paycheck)
- •Want to be a part of building the next and best technology hub in the US
- •Enjoy boating, hiking, skiing, golfing, watersports, serenity, possibly gambling?
What are we looking for technically?
- •Experience with a variety of open source technologies (RoR a big plus)
- •Knowledge of HTML5, CSS
- •Encryption/security experience
- •Any type of cloud experience
- •Experience with version control, preferably Git.
- •Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-pasted environment
- •Experience and proven ability with developing and/or designing web applications